LUPE FIASCO - HOUSE EP (RSD DROPS 2021)
LUPE FIASCO - HOUSE EP
- Record Store Day 2021 Drop 1
- Quantity: 1500
The project was born out of Lupe pulling a beat off of Twitter, posted by Kaelin Ellis with the caption, "get this to Lupe". Lupe recorded a rap over the beat and posted the new recording back on Twitter within an hour of Kaelin posting the instrumental. The two conversed over social media and agreed to work on more music, which led to the HOUSE EP being turned around within 3-4 weeks while quarantined during the Covid pandemic. The project features narration from longtime friend of Lupe and international fashion designer and entrepreneur, Virgil Abloh (Louis Vuitton, Off White). The title of the EP is HOUSE because they recorded the entire project while in the house (due to Covid). Artwork for the EP is an original painting of Philip Johnson's iconic Glass House, and liner notes were written by the painter's son who is a good friend of Lupe’s. Previously available on cassette.
1. HOMME MADE (feat. Virgil Abloh)
3. SLEDOM (feat. Crystal Torres & Graham Burris)
4. SHOES (feat. Virgil Abloh)
5. LF95 6. HOMME MADE (feat. Virgil Abloh) (INSTRUMENTAL) 7. DINOSAURS (INSTRUMENTAL) 8. SLEDOM (feat. Crystal Torres & Graham Burris) (INSTRUMENTAL) 9. SHOES (feat. Virgil Abloh) (INSTRUMENTAL) 10. LF95 (INSTRUMENTAL)
- Label: 1st and 15th too
- UPC: 849320004912
LIMITED TO ONE COPY PER CUSTOMER. ORDERS OF MORE THAN ONE COPY MAY BE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION.